Jewellery Repairs Remodelling & Restorations
Our expert team of Jewellers combine good old-fashioned masterful workmanship with the latest technology in fine jewellery repairs, restoration, remodelling and custom design. No job is too big or small for our team, with the same amount of care going into every project. Whether it's a simple rhodium plating job, or a full restoration of your Antique Heirloom piece, Delross Design Jewellers are the professionals for your job.
Feedback from our clients tells us that we are the CAN-DO jewellers, as we say YES to many jobs that other jewellers won't take on. Our team of highly experienced jewellers, designers and industry professionals have the skills, know-how, technology and insight to execute almost any job to a high calibre.
Specialising in otherwise complicated work, we have repaired, restored and worked on many fragile pieces including 200+ year old jewellery, delicate cameos, doublet & triplet opals, and even curiosities such as antique Tiger's claw, Horn rings and miscellaneous fossils just to name a few.
You may have a piece of jewellery that is no longer your style, or perhaps you inherited an item that is incredibly sentimental to you however the design isn't something that you'd usually wear. The perfect solution is to have your piece remodelled. We can either alter the design slightly to suit your taste, or we can dismantle the item, melt and reuse the very same gold to make something new for you.
Some of our repair services include:
- Ring Resizing
- Ring Reshanking
- Ring Soldering and Building Up
- Cleaning & Polishing
- Rhodium Plating
- Joining & Shortening Chains
- Charm & Bracelet Solders
- Gate Bracelet Pin Replacements
- Soldering & Building Up Links
- Safety Chain Replacements & Repairs
- Earring Repairs (new wires, new posts, new hinges etc)
- Pendant Repairs (building up bale, bale resizing and replacement)
- Settings (new settings, repair of settings)
- Re-clawing, re-tipping, building up bezels and other settings
- Setting of diamonds and gemstones
- Watch Batteries
- Removal & Addition of Watch Links (if links are available & links are generic)