This talisman features an escallop, an emblem of safe travels, and dolphins, regarded as guides, signifying protection across the vast sea. The seagulls represent the welcoming sounds of home at the end of a voyage.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
Sizing & Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 23mm x 24mm.
- 18" chain length
CHAIN LENGTHS AND WIDTHS
Please note that sizing is approximate and may vary with body height and weight. We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women. Keep in mind that men’s styles may require a longer or thicker gauge chain. We recommend 20"/22" as standard chain length for men.
The easiest and best way to determine the right chain length for you is to measure using a soft piece of string. Simply loop the string around your neck allowing it to hang to where you feel it’s best. Cut the string at that point, lay it flat and measure it.