This talisman features a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality, representing the transient nature of the material world.
Delicate and finely detailed, let this ring become an everyday favorite. Brilliant when worn alone, or the perfect addition to a ring stack. Size down to wear as a midi ring.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman ring
- Comes in an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch. Please note that this ring does not come with a hand torn meaning card.
Sizing & Dimensions
- Finger size N
- Talisman measures approx. 6mm x 6mm.
- Band width measures approx. 1.3mm.
CHAIN LENGTHS AND WIDTHS
Please note that sizing is approximate and may vary with body height and weight. We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women. Keep in mind that men’s styles may require a longer or thicker gauge chain. We recommend 20"/22" as standard chain length for men.
The easiest and best way to determine the right chain length for you is to measure using a soft piece of string. Simply loop the string around your neck allowing it to hang to where you feel it’s best. Cut the string at that point, lay it flat and measure it.