COVID-19 Action Plan
Read about our Coronavirus/COVID-19 Action Plan and how we can continue to service you, even in the case of a lockdown at Delross Design Jewellers.
Every decision we make is with our customer & staff members health and safety as our number one priority. Please read below to learn more about what we are doing and implementing to protect all of us against contracting & spreading COVID-19.
Please note: Before meeting with you face-to-face and/or before receiving items you send in the mail, we will be asking you four quick questions first to ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers is protected.
Our Opening Hours
As of Saturday 2nd of May, the easing of QLD Government restrictions allows our shop to be visited at any time without appointments. Limits of 2 customers in-store at any time will apply. Please note that we are still able to conduct Phone, Skype and FaceTime appointments during this time for those who wish to have contactless appointments.
Please click here for our contact details.
Availability & Services
For the above mentioned appointments, and in order to continue our regular services, our staff will be available Monday - Friday 9:00 - 4:30 and Saturday
9:00 - 12:00.
For Those Preferring to Stay at Home...
Our NEW Courier Service Option is For You!
For those who require our services however would prefer not to come in-store, our trusted courier can collect and deliver your item(s) to your home for a discounted total flat rate of $10 for the round-trip, which will be payable once your repair/valuation/custom make is complete to be paid for. This applies to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. Simply get in touch with us on (07) 3350 1138 to arrange the courier booking.
For any locations outside of these areas, you are welcome to send your parcel to our PO BOX, and we will post it back to you with tracking and signature on delivery. We strongly recommend posting your item(s) to us with tracking & signature on delivery as well.
Our PO Box address is:
Delross Pty Ltd
PO Box 1276
Stafford, QLD 4054
- Hand sanitising before and after serving each customer
- Regularly washing hands throughout the day
- Cleaning surfaces, door handles and POS systems after every customer
- Cleaning down work stations, tools and office equipment at the end of each day
- Not touching face
- Washing hands directly before eating
- Keeping 1.5m apart
- Please use our hand-sanitiser as soon as you enter the store
- Please keep behind the line in front of the front counter to ensure the legal 1.5m distance is upheld
- Please keep 1.5m from our staff members
- If you are having jewellery repaired, please put your jewellery directly into our jar of cleaning solution (we will have the jar ready for you)
- Avoid touching your face
- Minimise touching surfaces
All website purchases will be picked and packed with freshly cleaned hands. You can rest assured that all contents of your satchel is clean. The item of jewellery will also be freshly cleaned with alcohol wipes.
If You are in Quarantine or Infected
Quite simply, please do not come to our store or send us anything via the post/courier. We will be able to help you once you have made a full recovery.